on 9-10 May 2016
Job Fair by Career Point University, Kota on 09th and 10th May 2016
Courses : B.Tech , MCA, BCA
Branches : EE / ECE / ME / CSE / CE
Batch : Pass Out as well as 2016 Batch
Job Profile : Software Engineer / Associate Technical Analyst / Network Associate / Commissioning Engineer / Networking Engineer / Quality Engineer / Production Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Site Engineer
Salary Package : Rs. 1.80 - Rs. 3.25 LPA
Date : 09th and 10th May 2016
Venue : Career Point University, NH-12, Alaniya , Kota (Raj.)
For any query please call at +91-9672980050
on 7 May, 2016
Metacube is coming to organize pool campus drive on 7th,May ,2016 in Jaipur, Rajasthan
GET & PURPOSE
* The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) program has been created strategically to meet Metacube’s human resource requirements by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment.
* Candidates will undergo appropriate mix of class room and on the job training on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .Net,
SFDC, Angular etc.
* BE Computer Science/IT/Electronic students who are in the final year of their Engineering program.
* Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in B.E.
* The acknowledgment to eligible applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in the application form along with the schedule (date , time and venue) of the GET Exam.
* Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
* Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test will have to appear for Programming Test
and Personal interview at Metacube office premises
. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
DATE OF JOINING
* Offered candidate will join Metacube on 11th July 2016.
* CTC of 3.1 lac
per annum for the first year from the date of joining
* CTC of 3.5 to 4.0 lac
per annum for the second year from the date of joining as confirmed employee.
All employees will sign a bond of two years from the date of joining.
Feel free to contact: 8440011185